In this course, candidates will learn intermediate data analysis techniques and tools that apply to any industry that will enable them to confidently navigate through a sea of data and use it to make informed decisions.
- Fundamental skills needed to work with Excel and Ms Access
- Relational database fundamentals
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Data visualisation
- Fundamentals of descriptive statistics
- SPSS to calculate descriptive and inferential statistics and create data visualisation
- Identify patterns in data to enable better, more comprehensive decision
- Cleaning up data using Excel – data quality
- Data Validation in Depth
- Pivot Tables in depth
- Web analytics fundamentals
- What-if analysis
- Data Modelling – Power Pivots
- Process Modelling
- Financial Analysis – Top and Bottom line
Primavera is a suite of enterprise portfolio management solution designed to allow managers to plan and manage projects from their inception to completion. It allows managers to plan and monitor...
Primavera P6 Professional 3-day Course will offer:
A 3- day (Friday – Sunday) course for anybody interested in project management;
- Fundamental knowledge required to use Oracle P6 software to manage the whole project life cycle.
- Training materials include P6 software download onto your laptops for practical experience.
- No formal examinations-just workshops and demonstration.
- A certificate of attendance will be awarded at the end of the 3-day course.
- Affordable rate of £700.
- Understanding P6 data
- Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Creating a project
- Creating a WBS
- Adding Activities
- Assigning constraints
- Using reflection projects
- Formatting Schedule data
- Assigning roles & resources
- Analysing resources
- Baselining the project plan
- Project execution and control
- Reporting performance
- Earned Value Management
- Trusted by companies
- Conducive learning environment
- Easy accessibility of course venue
- Provision of post-course support – you never feel abandoned
- Learning experience enjoyable
- Real world examples for learning
- Over 90% success rate
- We provide value for money and high recommendation
SAP FI provides core accounting and reporting capabilities and ensures the most up-to-date balances and reporting accuracy through complete integration between the General Ledger (GL) and the Accounts...
Our SQL training courses will teach you how to make the most of this powerful database querying language. SQL (‘Structured Query Language’) is the standard when working with relational databases...
Business Training offers practical, fun and affordable training delivered throughout the United Kingdom. Our training courses have a 100% satisfaction rating, are over 40% cheaper than their competitors, and...
We have a mission: to train delegates how to grow their business through creating, developing, generating, managing, and socialising. Our business skills courses focus on developing core communication, relationship and customer service skills. They improve personal effectiveness and maximise team performance, crucial to excellent customer interactions and overall business growth.
Tailor-made training caters directly to the needs of each client. This means that courses can be organized for groups of various sizes, from one or several organizations, sectors or regions.
The training can vary in length and depth, ranging from a course lasting several days, to a tailored MSc programme in which regular components are mixed with case studies and modules requested by the client.
Microsoft Access training from ABBFEM allows you to take control of your data using this relational database software. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access, and will cover what...
This course covers basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Access 2013 software. Access 2013 is a database application, design, and deployment tool that users use to keep track of important information. Users of this software can keep data on their computer, or they can publish it.
ABBFEM's Microsoft Excel training courses can take you from being a complete beginner, who has never used Microsoft Excel, all the way through to an advanced user who will then be able to make...
Led by highly experienced Excel trainers with many years of experience our hands-on courses mean that you will leave with practical experience as well as useful tips and tricks.
We run scheduled Excel training courses in Guildford and London at a number of levels and for all versions of Excel including the 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions.
Create the infrastructure and support services you need to become a successful contractor. Take your business to the next level.
If you are looking to establish a new credit control department, or you are simply having problems collecting money owed to you, our...
We offer our professional consultancy services on a “project” or on an ongoing basis across the UK. With offices in Ashford, London and Manchester our reach extends across the UK.
- See more at: http://www.ccssolutions.co.uk/credit_control_advice_&_consulting.htm#sthash.O8gW0mKD.dpuf
Whether you have one employee or one thousand employees, every business needs to operate a payroll. The technical requirements of...
We pride ourselves on really getting to know our clients and their business and then working with them to develop the best solutions.
Your business may already have a finance director and an accounts team, but need an extra pair of hands from time to time.